The mission of the Georgia Lacrosse Foundation is to ensure a unified and responsive organization that develops and promotes the sport by providing services to its members and programs to inspire participation, while preserving the integrity of the game.
We envision a future which offers people throughout the state of Georgia the opportunity to discover, learn, participate in, enjoy, and ultimately embrace the shared passion of the lacrosse experience.
The mission of the Georgia Lacrosse Foundation is to provide support and guidance for the growth of lacrosse in Georgia at all levels.
- Andrea Braun – President, email
- Belinda Hughes – Vice President, email
- Phil Tucker – CFO/Treasurer, email
- Eric Rudolph – Secretary, email
- Jillian DiFazio
- Nikki Williams
- Veronica Hewgley(Women's Official's Director) email
- Lou Corsetti
- JD Humphries
- Geoff Berlin
- Michael Butkus
- Doug Horn
Please click here to download the most recent GLF Contact List